Mod EnderIO share as follows . EnderIO has been developed to eliminate the things I found frustrating as using FTB mod pack . At this stage , Ender IO provides the main function .
Conduits all bundled up and hidden away.
Bundles, a closer look.
Access your machines from a distance with the Enderface.
Fences, gates, walls, stairs and connected texture glass frames from any material you have a block
MJ Storage, as much or as little you want, in any shape that works for you.
A big room with torches = monster spawn paradise..
The same area lit with a couple of electric lights. No more monsters!
Change log Ender IO 0.10.0 for 1.6.4
Major changes to EnderIO block and new teleporting features
- Added new ‘Travel Anchor’ block and ‘Staff of Traveling’ item (textures are temporary. Warning, made by a coder)
- EnderIO block now much cheaper, range configurable in config
- Enderface deprecated and no longer works. Functionality now provided by ‘Staff of Traveling’
- #448 EnderIO block now allows access to ME Access and Crafting terminals (can be disabled in config)
- #419 Conduits can now be manipulated when morphed
- #464 Fixed ME conduit recipe not working if default ID not used.
- #464 Pressurized fluid conduit dropping normal fluid conduit
- #470 Allow recipes alloying incomplete inputs in some cases
- #463 Packet storm created when using item conduits to insert into JABBA barrels.