I’d suggest making a GraviTool as quickly as possible (recipe not available). It’ll help reduce that inventory clutter that having three tools can cause.
GraviSuite Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 Main Features
- Adds in the Gravitation Suite (it’s a suit.)
- Adds in three tools
- New solar helmet if you have the Advanced Solar Panels mod.
- Upgraded lappack.
- The ultimate tool, Vajra, which breaks anything in one hit.
GraviSuite Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 Pros and Cons
- Adds in new tools which really help
- Adds in armour which fuels tools, lets you fly, and much more
- Upgraded diamond drill and chainsaw
- Upgraded lappack
- Quite expensive, both in base expense and in energy. Solar panels are always nice, though.
How to Install GraviSuite Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Install IC2
- Optional: Install the Advanced Solar Panels mod (this mod uses solar panels from there to make the solar helmet)
- Download the GraviSuite Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Drag the GraviSuite Mod’s archive file into your Mods folder
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.