Minecraft Mods Install Without Mod Installer: You have problems installing your Minecraft Mods correctly? With this ultimate reusable guide, all problems with the mods should be resolved. Just follow our tips step by step and it can hardly go wrong. First of all some hints for the correct handling, so that you do not lose any important data: The mods to be installed must always match the version of your Minecraft.jar. If you are connected to the internet, Minecraft updates itself automatically, so you should always look for the latest mods.
Minecraft Mods Install Without Mod Installer
Most mods for Minecraft are available without the reinforced ModInstaller , which has meanwhile become standard in many modifications.
- Have you downloaded such a mod, you shipped first the .zip directory on your desktop (This step is not mandatory, but facilitates the clarity)
- Unzip the directory with Winrar or Winzip
- Via the start menu you choose now the command “Execute”
- The prompt appears, in which you enter “% appdata%” (without quotation marks)
- The Explorer opens and you select the .minecraft folder
- Next, go to the .bin folder where the file “minecraft” should be located
- Select this file with a right-click and open it with an extraction program ( WinZip , WinRAR )
- The data of the Mod, which are stored on the desktop, are now drawn into the open minecraft.jar
- Deletes the META-INF in the minecraft.jar after copying
Done, the Minecraft Mod of your choice has been installed correctly.
Minecraft mods install with ModInstaller
- After the download you unzip the .zip-directory on your desktop and start the folder .exe-file “Installer Only Windows”
- Follow the instructions of the installer and ignore possible installation warnings when it is pointed out that your Minecraft is already modded
- In the menu window now select the mod to be installed and in no time is your mod installed
- Play – Go!